- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TECO Chemicals AS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TECO Chemicals AS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order or request for any of our products or services.
- Complete a recruitment form.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
TECO Chemicals AS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order or request, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Evaluate recruitment forms for possible employment.
If you agree, TECO Chemicals AS will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When TECO Chemicals AS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
TECO Chemicals AS securely stores your data at Microsoft Azure’s hosting servers, which at any time are securely protected.
TECO Chemicals AS will keep your data for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
TECO Chemicals AS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop TECO Chemicals AS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the TECO Chemicals AS Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an e-mail.
What are your data protection rights?
TECO Chemicals AS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TECO Chemicals AS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TECO Chemicals AS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TECO Chemicals AS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TECO Chemicals AS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TECO Chemicals AS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TECO Chemicals AS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TECO Chemicals AS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com Call us at: +47 67 200 300 Or write to us: TECO Maritime Group AS, GDRP Dep, P.O.Box 462, 1327 LYSAKER, Norway.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TECO Chemicals AS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TECO Chemicals AS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TECO Chemicals AS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +47 67 200 300
Or write to us: TECO Maritime Group AS, GDRP Dep, P.O.Box 462, 1327 Lysaker, Norway.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TECO Chemicals AS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the The Norwegian Data Protection Authority (DPA).
Telephone: +47 22 39 69 00
Address: P.O. Box 458 Sentrum, NO-0105 Oslo, Norway.