Our culture is founded on innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence. We believe that every team member has the potential to make a meaningful contribution to our mission and we value diversity and inclusivity in all that we do.
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
Shipping Operations Assistant, Marousi, Greece
The TECO Chemicals office in Marousi, Greece is in need of a capable Shipping Operations Assistant to join the team
In this role, the desired candidate will perform a challenging yet rewarding commercial operations service function in international shipping. You will be an integral member of the team being equally proactive, efficient, structured and flexible. You will have the opportunity to deal across countries, cultures, languages and time zones managing close dialogues with stakeholders worldwide, performing a variety of tasks. We welcome a valued team member who is a self-starter, adept at multi-tasking and an excellent communicator.
We offer all our colleagues a stimulating position with a competitive remuneration package and benefits together with significant prospects for growth and personal development in a fun and collaborative office space.
- Providing clients with quotes from direct inquiries, purchase portals and proactive exchanges with the worldwide sales team.
- Manage deliveries in Europe and North America from direct sales and full-service handling of operations.
- Contact with clients, from quote via order confirmation to invoicing – ensuring client satisfaction.
- Purchase and contact with suppliers and agents for delivery – securing our ability to serve efficiently and safely.
- Processing key administrative paperwork: Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders and Invoices.
- Ensuring ERP and CRM system files are updated consistently.
- Direct contact with blenders and suppliers in Europe and the US.
- Prompt correspondence with clients through all communication channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the maritime field or business administration
- Experience in maritime operations and servicing of clients and vessels preferred
- Background in maritime logistics with a commercial focus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Commercial, service and solutions-oriented mindset
- Independent self-starter
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Analytical and structured
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com