Your Path to Us!
Marine Operations Assistant
Take up this exciting role with TECO Chemicals and thrive in an independent position in international maritime business. As an 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 based at our headquarters in Lysaker, Norway you will perform a challenging yet rewarding service function managing client quotes and deliveries. You will be an integral member of the team, having the opportunity to deal across cultures and time zones managing close dialogues with stakeholders worldwide.
We offer our colleagues a competitive remuneration package with significant prospects for growth and personal development in a fun and collaborative new office space.
- Providing clients with quotes from direct inquiries, purchase portals and proactive exchanges with the worldwide sales team.
- Manage deliveries from direct sales and full-service handling of operations.
- Contact with clients, from quote via order confirmation to invoicing – ensuring client satisfaction.
- Purchase and contact with suppliers and agents for delivery – securing our ability to serve efficiently and safely.
- Processing key administrative paperwork: Purchase Orders, Delivery Orders and Invoices, ensuring that the ERP and CRM system files are updated consistently.
- Direct contact with blenders and suppliers in Europe.
- Prompt correspondence with clients through all communication channels.
- Collateral and marketing channel management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in maritime operations and servicing of clients and vessels
- Background in maritime logistics with a commercial focus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Admin, ERP, CRM system experience
- Service-oriented and flexible in suggesting solutions
- Independent self-starter
- Analytical and structured
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
Reach out to us for a chat or submit your profile directly to Thomas Bertel: email@example.com